The client engaged with Saggezza’s Interactive Services team to enhance the user experience and update the user interface of their HTML5 newsreader aggregator. The HTML5 newsreader is used to electronically view a newspapers content feed on a variety of devices. Our team’s responsibilities included: analysis of original design, creation of high-fidelity redesign for the various device sizes, high-fidelity design for the 2.0 version of the newsreader and responsive code prototype.
- Transferring the printed experience electronically.
- Accommodating the large number of devices and screen sizes and densities.
- Content inconsistencies from publisher feeds.
- Clean simplified UI that allows the user to easily navigate the preview app.
- Creation of a future-state design allowing our client to sell the product to additional clients.